The first in a series of buildings erected in 1912 in the Art Nouveau style, it is also the symbol of Palić, standing as a gateway to the main entrance to the Great Park (Serb. Veliki park) ever since there was a tram connecting the city of Subotica with the spa. Together with the tower and the pavillion, which connects the central arch decorated with carved and painted patterns of Transylvania, it used to represent a major water supply facility and a tram station.
There are infrastructurally fully equipped locations at the disposal of the investors
The settlement’s development strategy is defined by the Tourist Complex Development Project Master Plan.
Assembly members Park Palic
Company with limited liability for managing the development of the tourist area "Park Palić", Palić
Purposely utilize government property in order to valorise tourist resources
Defining contractual relations with the selected partner